Monday, October 1, 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012

#IBMCSC

A little bit behind of blogging, but here I go!!.

I wake up and put on my nice white jacket, ready for another amazing day in Izmir, which surprises does life have for me today ? i will figure it out ! :).


Lets start with a "sweet" breakfast, I love the Beyond Hotel offers breakfast, you can have a wide variety of delicious food yummy !.





IZKA team takes us out for lunch near  to the office, there is this place, Ora, the guys say they have great Turkish pizza, I want to try it ! ..... (eating hahaha), and indeed, it is delicious !, beef pizza, that to me looks more like a "huarache" but definitely tastes like pizza :). Incredible dessert, name KĂșnefe, made of cheese and pasta, with azafran at the top, very nice :)







Now lets go to the Clock Tower after work,, it is an icon in Izmir, there is a big square around, Turkish flags everywhere, I like that, very patriotism people. Ballons' sellers, people enjoying the sea view, why not to do the same ? I will take a seat for a moment to enjoy the environment.







There is a Bazar next to the Clock Tower, lots of selling, clothes, food, specias, bags, etc, people are very nice and you can find everything you look for, just like a Mexican "Tianguis" or for the ones living in Guadalajara "las tiendas del centro" :D



Another beutiful sunset at Izmir, I think I already love this city !





No comments: